BPA Free Newborn Baby Silicone Pacifier
|FOB Price:||US $0.52-0.75 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||3,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|3,000 Pieces||US $0.52-0.75/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||10000 Pieces Per Day|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: WZ-323
- Feature: Recyclable
- Usage: Suckle, Feeding Baby
- Material: PP and Silicone
- Pacifier Package: OPP Bag, Blister Card
- Teat Shape: Heart Design
- Transport Package: Cartons
- Origin: China
- Certification: FDA
- Size: Middle
- Type: Pacifier
- Color: Blue, Pink, Green
- Delivery Time: 25 Work Days
- Trademark: KINGSUN/OEM
- Specification: 6.5*4cm
- HS Code: 3924100000
We recommend cleaning your baby's pacifier before each use. Prior to initial use, sterilize in boiling water for 5 minutes and allow to cool, this is recommended for all pacifiers. To ensure hygiene remove any trapped water from the pacifier. For day to day cleaning, wash with hot water and mild detergent. Rinse clean and squeeze nipple gently to expel any water. The pacifier is made of a heat resistant material and can be put through the dishwasher. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or anti-bacterial cleansers. Do not leave pacifier in direct sunlight or near a source of heat, or leave in disinfectant (sterilizing solution) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the soother.
|Type||Food Grade Baby Pacifier|
|Description||Easy sterilizing, soft, durable, safe, bpa free|
|Materials||Nipple:food grade Silicone ,Lid: PP,|
|Dish Washer Safe||Yes|
|Resist Heat||Silicone teat: -50~200°C PP:-20~120°C|
|Apply To||Babies start to teeth|
|Main Application||Promoting baby's orthodotic health|
|Manufacture Eviroment||Dust-free Plant|
|Packing||1PCS/Inner Box or blister 120Inner Boxes/CTN|
|Delivery Time||About 25 work Days after Receipt of Deposit|
Baby Pacifier Photo
Kingsun have strong O&D development teams which have rich experiences in the baby feeding industry. We have cooperated with many domestic and international customers, our one-stop OEM services let our customers more easier, conventient and satisfied.
1. Inspect soother before and after each use and dispose of the whole unit when worn, damaged or punctured sign shown.
2. Before use, wash pacifier thoroughly. Sterilize in baby bottle sterilizing solution according to the sterilizer manufacturer instructions or boil in water for not less than 5 minutes.
3. Do not attach pacifier with ribbons, ties or pins - these can result in strangulation or other accidents.
4. Do not take the pacifier apart.